Sunday, January 8, 2012

Tool #8

1. I learned how to make videos with the Dell 2120 netbook computers and I can have the students use this program to create and present a lesson to the rest of their class or even to another class. I also have ipads for the students to use. There is an App called "Show Me" on the ipads. With this App I can have the students make a short video to demonstrate mastery of a concept that they have learned.

2. As far as managing the devices, I am fortunate to have enough computers in my room for every student to have access to one of the devices at all times. I have created a spreadsheet to keep track of which student is using which device. This helped during the initial log in process when it was taking 4-6 min for a student to get logged onto the netbooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment