Monday, January 16, 2012

Tool #11

I really enjoy the Show Me app on the i-pad beccause it is quick and simple and I can quickly assess if a student has an understanding of a "concept". I guess I have transformed my thinking by realizing that there is so much more to education than lecturing, practicing, assessing. There were unexpected outcomes from this project. One is that it was more difficult than I thought it would be and that there is a ton of cool technology out there that students can greatly benefit from.

1 comment:

  1. I agree that Show Me is quick and simple and a great way to have students demonstrate their understanding of a math concept or skill! There are other similar ones - Screenchomp and Educreations.

    Hopefully, you'll continue to learn and grown (and play) with new tools or refine your skills with the ones you've tried here. Come take a class or two this summer!

    ReplyDelete